Diving in Turks and Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I will be diving in Turks and Caicos in May. I am staying at the Club Med. Does anyone know if they are Nitrox certified?

Try and get to west Cacios if you can. Well if you like sharks?

We leave Monday for a week of diving in the Turks & Caicos.

Any info as to temps (air and water) and the visibility would be greatly appreciated.

As of right now it is about 80 degrees on land but I am not too sure about the sea temp. Far too cold for me I only get in during the summer when it is 80 or above but since I live here I can be picky!! The vis' has been good lately I know since I was watching some footage of some humpbacks in the water that was taken of Grace Bay last week and the vis did look nice, better than last time I was at French Cay anyway.

OK looks like Dive Provo got a thumbs up for having Nitrox. My wife and I are going in late March and I am looking for a recommended dive shop with nitrox. Any others for Dive Provo. Any other recommendations? We like small dive groups (who doesn't).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom