Diving in SE Asia in June - 1 week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stefan123

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone
we just moved to Asia (HK) and our first 1 week of holiday will be in June.
Because our last dives were 3 years ago we are looking for an easy location with lots of fishes to start again (in total we had app. 25 dives so far - still beginners). Besides diving we are also keen in getting a bit of luxury (resort with great accomodation, good food, SPA, relaxing etc.).

Best would be if the destination is reachable within half day travelling from HK.

Thanks for recommendations.

I agree with cigsamson. I live in Singapore and at least once a month go to either Aniloo, PG or Subic. Inever tire of these places. as for comfort, there are all levels or accomodations and price points. You get what you pay for. I like El Gallion in PG (private house) the best. It costs about PESO10,000 per night for 2 bedrooms and a loft.

Hi Stefan,

Another option worth considering is Sipadan diving - there are daily direct flights from HK to KK.

Have a look at Mabul Water Bungalows for a bit of luxury with private balconies offering an uniteruped view of the sea. The diving not bad either :)

Here is our Sipadan Diving video which is worth a look.

Hello Stefan!

Well, the good news for you is that you are at the center of the diving in Asia with loads of flights going to every dive destinations. If you are either planning a long weekend of a full dive holiday; it is possible!
I would agree with The Philippines for a nice warm up back to diving destination. You can take it at your own pace.
I would also recommend Bali even though it is further away. It has amazing diving with a really chilled out atmosphere and great massages. My favorite there is Villa Seraya.

We wish you loads of fantastic diving while in Asia!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom