Diving in Portofino Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ross9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all - I recently spent a weekend diving in Portofino on the Italian Riviera.

I've decided to start writing up my dive trips and posting them on a blog - both for a bit of writing practice but also hopefully so someone else gets some benefit from the information.

All feedback is welcome (technical blog advice and writing/content feedback). If anyone is planning a trip there and has any follow up Qs, let me know.

Taking cruise out of Italy ending Barcelona need to locate dive shops along the way Croatia, Amalfi / Sorrento coast, Monte Carlo any referrals would be great

Taking cruise out of Italy ending Barcelona need to locate dive shops along the way Croatia, Amalfi / Sorrento coast, Monte Carlo any referrals would be great
If you’re travelling as far north as the Ligurian coast, I’d definitely recommend Portofino Divers.

The only other spot we’ve dived so far is in Ischia. Again worth a visit if you’re down there. I imagine you can dive the Gulf of Naples with shops from the Amalfi coast though I can’t recommend any specifically.

We’re diving in Pula in Croatia in a couple of weeks so can report back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom