Diving in Paraty Brasil

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't dived in Brazil.
If you read the "depoimentos", it says they (una dive) are the only dive operation in Paraty.
Maybe you know Portuguese. If not, the comments from customers of theirs all rave about what a great operation they are, but hardly anyone says much about the underwater scenery, and the pictures they post don't show much of interest. The dives appear to be shallow and short.
You might check out diving off ilha Grande. I looked into that once, sounds like the diving might be better, but again, I haven't dived there.
Enjoy your trip.

Did you end up going, Parklander? I've dived with pretty much everyone other than Una in Paraty - they're certainly not the only ones - so curious if you have some experience to report. I don't disagree that the dives in Paraty are usually shallow, short and not particularly scenic; it's more a place to get wet between caipirinhas than a real dive destination.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom