Diving in Oman soon, wondering if I should do one or two days...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luthien

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have not found the animals that can be seen during this time of year in Oman, so I already have one day of diving, but maybe considering two? Do you think there will be enough difference? Diving in the Daymaniyat Islands.

I have not found the animals that can be seen during this time of year in Oman, so I already have one day of diving, but maybe considering two? Do you think there will be enough difference? Diving in the Daymaniyat Islands.
I hope its not to late for my answer: I just returned fro am LOB in the Daymaniyat Islands, it was wonderful, lots of fish, you shoult get in as many dives as possible!

I hope its not to late for my answer: I just returned fro am LOB in the Daymaniyat Islands, it was wonderful, lots of fish, you shoult get in as many dives as possible!
Yes, it was late, lmao. But I did get to do two dives with MolaMola which were fantastic!
We got to see everything, really. Even Whale Sharks! Thank you, tho! :)

Back
Top Bottom