Diving in Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live in the KC area and have just recently converted from a vacation diver to a "real" diver. Lol :) So, I'd love to know about people getting together around Missouri to dive! I need dive buddies around this State. :D

Anyone know about any groups that get together for trips to table rock lake?

Odyssey Scuba from Waynesville, MO travel as a group to Table Rock Lake (Branson area) a couple times a year. Great bunch of folks.

C Figaro....you said you were in the Boonville area. Blu Diver covered pretty much all the dive sites. There are a couple he left off that are in your area. In Columbia, you can dive at Finger Lakes. I've never been there, but several have and it's a place to blow bubbles. Also, around Jefferson City there are a couple of quarries (this is where I did my OW). They use to be called "Eugene Quarry", but not sure anymore. The dive shop out of Jefferson City owns them. You can contact them for entry....can't remember their name, but if you go to my website www.midwestmuckdiving.com there is information on all this (sorry for the shameful plug).

SoccerJeni......plenty of divers in the area. I know there is always somebody diving Table Rock - Dewey Short or Indian Point. I've drove down several times and just met up with other divers.

Snagel

Cool! I hope I can catch up with some people when they are diving. I've bookedmarked your website and will check it out from time to time. :)

If you are looking for more dive buddies, you can go to Page 1. It's a dive shop in Waynesville mentioned above. We go to several places to dive and the people are just wonderful to hang out with. They have a facebook page and such to help keep connected. Hope it helps! Come spring, I am always looking for dive buddies :)

Once it warms up a little bit (say March) my wife & I dive Table Rock just about every weekend.
We live about 30 mins from Dewey Short & Jake's Point, give me a shout when you plan to head down this way. We love to meet & dive with new people...

I'm near Kimberling, would love to meet up with others for some dives when it warms up (I'm diving wet, so I may have to wait until April.... :)

I'm originally from KC (Blue Springs) and still have family there. I don't go back often, but would like to dive on one of my trips home. Does anyone dive Longview Lake, Lake Jacomo / Blue Springs Lake, Smithville Lake, Lake Tapawingo, Lake Lotowanna, Lake Prairie, or are these not divable? When I lived there I wasn't yet a diver, so I'm curious to know if my old fishing areas are divable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom