Diving in Malaga or Gibraltar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HIM

New
Reaction score
I am going to spain next week as part of a two week trip, 4 days of which will be is southern spain near Malaga. Does anyone know or been diving in the area? What is the diving like? and operators you'd recommend? I know Gibraltar is relatively close by would that be worth the trip? I've heard something about a WWII sub wreck there but have not found to much info. I'd really appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.

i think better Malaga..

Very near to Marbella port, we'll find the mineral tower. The dive is quite easy, the current is poor and the deep is only -14m. Here we'll find an antique cargo ship Seastars, octopus and are waiting for say hello.

On the S.W of stone, we'll fid the Camp Bay beach. Diferent dive are availables in this site, underwater we'll meet a lot of wreck ready for visit and entry in them. (in Gibraltar)

In La herradura we'll find 3 big stone that are coming up to surface from -14 meters deep.
The magic of diving will show you the caves and the blue deep, mixing whit the natural life around this 3 big stones.

and more.. Try to contact with abysub ... abysub ..

i hope you have a good trip .. and .. best regards from tenerife - Canary islands..

Pepe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom