Diving in Laiya, San Juan Batangas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lmb.amdg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Any body know if there are any dive sites and/or dive shops anywhere in Laiya, San Juan Batangas?

Will appreciate any tips.

Thanks!

the one owned by raymond marasigan has tanks and weights for rent. sorry cant remember the name of the resort.

doesn't Balai have a place there now? I was trying to look at the webpage but it's down right now... probably because of that "secret" event around there... lol

La Luz. get in touch with rommel if you plan to dive he can dive with you if he's at the resort. not much in terms of corals but there are the usual macro critters. dove there twice in the past. i've seen turtles, spotted rays, jacks, titan triggers and a big ass moray. the site is called "the hike" i think.

some pics when shugar (jag) & i dove there 2006 La Luz dive

How far are the dive sites?

shoredives bro, site is just in front of the resort. entry is made near the rock formation at the far end then ends fronting the left side of the resort (around where this photo was taken).

262814606_7faf2f9f96_o.jpg

Ah... That's not bad though... it would be nice to find a place where you can dive while the family is having fun on the beach...

Thanks for the pic

hey ben, yeah Balai has a place there now. I tried to go one weekend but Fil-Ams from California had the whole place booked for a wedding. Damn Californians... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom