Diving in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kayvan

New
Reaction score
Hi All,

Kayvan here, a PADI OW Diver! Just registered but long time reader of ScubaBoard - I thought its about time to be active :)

Anyway, I would like to start this thread in hopes of collecting as much advise / opinions from all of you folks regarding diving during the month of June - Since the "Habagat" (West/SouthWest monsoon) season approaches / is expected to begin, I would still like to continue my dive.

Personally, I'm planning to dive in the following areas that can somehow offer the least possible current:
- Puerto Galera
- Anilao

Asides from my preferred areas, feel free to share other location as well - which might help other divers seeking dives this June.

looking forward to hear from you all! Thanks in advance

get to the Visayas - Cebu / Negros / Bohol - the area is protected and has great conditions in June & July. I'm there myself in just 3 weeks -yippee!
Easy flights from Manila to Dumaguete, Tagbilaran or Cebu - loads of areas to choose from (Mactan, Moalboal, Malapascua, Dauin/Dumaguete & Apo is., Danjugan Isl, Panglao & Balicasag, Anda) and plenty of dive centres / resorts to suit all budgets

nudi forgets to mention southern leyte, also in the visayas. i'd give shore diving in mactan a pass. i don't think june will overall raise any real issues for you, but weather being what it is.... good luck and have fun, you will enjoy it all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom