Diving in Icmeler, Turkey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gilril

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi All

In August i am going on holiday to Turkey, in a town called Icmeler.
does anyone know of any good dive sites\companies in this town

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hi All

In August i am going on holiday to Turkey, in a town called Icmeler.
does anyone know of any good dive sites\companies in this town

Thanks in advance

Steve

I went there about 10-12 years ago cant help with dive centre (went out on large day boat), but local diving was a bit "dead" some nice caverns etc.
ATB
TonyP

hi Steve,

I'm assuming you are going to Icmeler in Marmaris?
I'm Turkish and I go to Marmaris many times a year as I keep my sailboat there.

I honestly don't know much about the diving in Icmeler, though I can highly recommend diving in Datca, nearby town, 1,5 hrs drive from Icmeler, at the tip of a long peninsula. the drive isn't that bad but the trip is worth it for the scenery alone.

BTW you will find lots of diveshops in Marmaris you can ask them for suggestions too.

while there I highly recommend Fanari Restaurant next to Marti Marina in Orhaniye (45mins)

enjoy your trip!

Hi Steve,

I have a Dive Centre in the Icmeler area. We are about 30 minutes drive away but we can arrange daily transfers and it is well worth the drive. For more information you can look at our website Aquaholics Dive Centre Marmaris. We are a PADI 5 Star Resort and National Geographic Dive Centre and operate from a 5 star hotel. Kelly

Back
Top Bottom