Diving in Greece: Naxos or Santorini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zfish124

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am heading to Greece at the end of May and have at least 1 oppurtunity to dive. Which island has the better diving ? Naxos or Santorini ?

I spent some time on those two islands 2 years ago. There was zero scuba diving on either when I was there. Scuba in Greece is severely limited by the government. There may be something open now but it's recent...

I think there are only two centres on Naxos, Blue Fin and Naxos diving, but I haven't used either I'm afraid - links are below, try droping them an e-mail. In Santorini I think there is only one centre Santorini Dive Centre - but I think they have two centres on different part sof the island.

Naxos Diving - Welcome to Naxos Diving

Blue Fin Divers, Scuba diving, Scuba dive, Diving Centre, Dive Greece, Scuba dive in Greece, Scuba dive in Naxos, Diving in Naxos, Greece, Dive, Naxos, Dive Naxos, dive-greece.gr, naxosdive.gr, divenaxos.gr, Agios Prokopios, K????????? ??????, ?? ???

Santorini Dive Center

Good luck and best wishes - P

Back
Top Bottom