Diving in Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ratherbediving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for information about diving in Fiji. Anyone have any experience? I've heard Taveuni is good and that Jacques Cousteau's place is over-rated.
Has anyone been on the Fiji Aggressor II (Sere Ni Wai)?

ratherbediving once bubbled...
I'm looking for information about diving in Fiji. Anyone have any experience? I've heard Taveuni is good and that Jacques Cousteau's place is over-rated.
Has anyone been on the Fiji Aggressor II (Sere Ni Wai)?

I like Crystal Divers, located at the northern tip of Viti Levu: www.crystaldivers.com.

Check out the Fijian Tourism Board website in the net. They will link you to about 30 - 40 Dive operators on the islands. All the main hotels are serviced by an operator, who will collect you from the hotel & take you out. The Aggressor has excellent ratings. An instructor buddy of mine has done it and liked it alot. It depends on your skill level. A live aboard like the aggressor can take you to alot of intermediate to expert sites that the general rank & file of divers would'nt normally go for and you gan get 4 - 5 dives per day. That can be quite intense for some. They have a website, so talk to them.
Hope this helps.
Cheers Big Ears
There can be only one,
The Gasman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom