Diving in Cancun - Please recommend dive operation to go through

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Minnesota

Reaction score
I'll be going the cancun in Feb and have two days to dive. I've been to Cozumel and also done cenotes so interested in seeing fish, doing wreck dive and also night dive. Any information would be apprectiated !** :)

Check out Alvaro at Alwaysdiving.com. He will take you to whatever you would like to do. He works with small groups or individual divers. Great dives. You will be amazed at the sea life in Cancun.

I agree with the above post. Very often Cancun's marine life is down played. It is usually because of their first dive on a destroyed reef. There are many different reefs and plenty of stuff to see.

About the only wreck is the C-58 at about 100ft. It really depends on if you only want to do drift dives, or you are like me and like to inspect all the nooks and crannies to look for the unknown. I really enjoy Cancun diving. But, I'm one of those people that don't follow the crowds everywhere.

Also, I would recommend Ben@mayanaquadive.com. Great staff, fast boats and you will leave feeling like you left friends behind. Ben is also a great instructor. He certified me several years ago and my two youngest children, 21 and 15. Excellent place to be....:D

Back
Top Bottom