Diving in Bahrain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Voytek

New
Reaction score
Dear All
I need Your help in getting any informations about possibility of scuba diving in Bahrain. Please send me anything about, especially if there are any diving shops or operators. I am going for seminar there and I want to know if I need my equipment with me. Thanks

Although I couldn't find too many shops or companies in the region you specified, This link did turn up 3 results which should be enough to get started from.

You could also try ScubaSearch.com

I had the opportunity to dive in Bahrain 3 yrs ago while I was in the US Navy. The two dive sites we went to were called the Seistain and the Fifi, both of which were wrecks.

The Seistein is a very old tranport ship that is broken up and scattered in peices. It's in the sand, so if you get off the main part of the wreck, you won't see much.

The enjoyable, memorable wreck to do in the area is to visit the Fifi. It's a tug boat that's mostly intact, laying in large patches of vegitation. The suprise was the fully decorated Christmas tree tied of amidships.

Both wrecks had plenty of fish hanging around, both are in shallow water, and both had plenty of sea snakes around too. Don't let the snakes worry you, do your research and you'll see that their not that much of a risk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom