Diving in Aqaba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBFG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'll be in Jordan for an extended period of time due to work.
I was wondering how the diving is in Aqaba.
Any dive shop recommendations? Before someone tells me to go to Sharm, I won't be able to leave the country so Aqaba is the only spot.

Thanx in advance!

Any shop recommendation?

I've used Dive Aqaba a couple of times and they were excellent

I'll be in Jordan for an extended period of time due to work.
I was wondering how the diving is in Aqaba.
Any dive shop recommendations? Before someone tells me to go to Sharm, I won't be able to leave the country so Aqaba is the only spot.

Thanx in advance!

How did you find it? My girlfriend and myself are planning a holiday, and she will be doing her OW so i was thinking maybe there?

How did you find it? My girlfriend and myself are planning a holiday, and she will be doing her OW so i was thinking maybe there?

It was awesome. The water was perfect and calm. All the dives were shore dives and the entry easy. I used Arab Divers and I definitely recommend them. Lots of corals, wrecks, fishes, and great viz. You can even stay there. Their accommodation were excellent

It was awesome. The water was perfect and calm. All the dives were shore dives and the entry easy. I used Arab Divers and I definitely recommend them. Lots of corals, wrecks, fishes, and great viz. You can even stay there. Their accommodation were excellent
Lovely! Thank you for the reply

I actually brought 2 friends there this weekend that are taking courses with them. They said they love it

I'm there now. I'm using Sinai Divers - SINAI DIVERS AQABA - Home Page

They took us to the restricted area near Saudi Arabia today. The dive site name is the Aquarium. It's off the shore from an abandoned resort with housing for the security folks to the north and the Jordanian Navy base to the south.

No one lobbed hand grenades at us but a patrol boat came close to confirm that we had permission to dive there.

Back
Top Bottom