Diving in Ambergris Caye - Suggested Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from a week in Ambergris Caye. The Scuba Board was helpful to narrow my search of dive shops. I can heartily recommend Pro Tech. Peter Jones, the operator and dive master, is highly experienced, organized and importantly leads his dives based on the experience level of the divers. Perfect balance. He was very flexible about times and sites and provided impartial advice not only about diving but other important facts about life in San Pedro. His boat driver, Israel, was expertly skilled and demonstrated this on a particularly windy day which created some nasty chop. Enjoy! The diving in Belize is first rate!

Nice post, glad to see protech and Peter doing well.

Just got back from a week in Ambergris Caye. The Scuba Board was helpful to narrow my search of dive shops. I can heartily recommend Pro Tech. Peter Jones, the operator and dive master, is highly experienced, organized and importantly leads his dives based on the experience level of the divers. Perfect balance. He was very flexible about times and sites and provided impartial advice not only about diving but other important facts about life in San Pedro. His boat driver, Israel, was expertly skilled and demonstrated this on a particularly windy day which created some nasty chop. Enjoy! The diving in Belize is first rate!

garysender- Welcome to the board. Glad you had some great diving with Peter and Israel. I've always loved their flexibility. I think Peter truely wishes his divers the best of their vacations as he always goes out of his way to make sure it happens. For the newcomer to Ambergris, he's a wealth of information. All you have to do is ask. :42:

Tackle Box and Sandy Point were two of my favorites but every site was unique and had terrific underwater scenery

Back
Top Bottom