Diving from Sigatoka Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WafsterNz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

Heading on Monday to Fiji with my family, I hope I'll manage to squeeze a couple of dives. There are a couple of dive shops next to our resort. So I was wondering if you have any advise or experience with either Ocean 18 or Diveaway Fiji. Please fire away if you have any advise on where to dive and what to do or not to do.

Thanks

Hi. Diveaway are a good outfit who used to be based at Hideaway but now seem to have a base at Outrigger. I don't know their current management. Oceans 18 has taken over at Hideaway where Diveaway used to be..... I think either will be fine so go with the most convenient is my suggestion.
Have fun
Greg

Hi. Diveaway are a good outfit who used to be based at Hideaway but now seem to have a base at Outrigger. I don't know their current management. Oceans 18 has taken over at Hideaway where Diveaway used to be..... I think either will be fine so go with the most convenient is my suggestion.
Have fun
Greg
Thanks, will let you how it went.

Do I need to bring my own gear?

Hi Wafster and others
Hubby and I are heading to Fiji for the first time in late March/early April slightly over 2 weeks. 10 days in Pacific Harbour area staying at the Ultiqa Fiji Palms Resort.

Then 7 days more that will be in the Sigatoko or Korotogo area. We'll be staying in a self catered unit with 2 others who are non-divers. We'd would love to hear about your experiences both with the dive operators in the area and the diving in that particular area.

Plus thoughts on dive operators to use and best dives in the Pacific Harbour area

Thanks a bunch for any info you can share!!!
Ann & Lorne

Back
Top Bottom