Diving December 15, one free day in Las Vegas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BenZed

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there, I am a Dutchman visiting Las Vegas for a work event, and I have one day to do some sightseeing. Being a CMAS certified Dive Master, I thought I would investigate the options of spending some time under water.
I found several LDS's, but they seem occupied mostly with training people to go to warmer waters.
I can bring my own gear, everything but tank & lead, but if the dive shop expects people to bring their own car to the dive site... This would make diving the aquarium at the Mandalay bay cheaper than booking a 2 tank dive at Lake Mead including car rental.
Who might be able to point me in the right direction?

It is not cheaper to dive at Mandalay Bay. $650.00 US per person. The $75 for a two tank dive in Lake Mead plus the $50/day car rental are way cheaper than getting in the tank at Mandalay Bay. I just got off the phone with them 5 minutes ago and am looking at Lake Mead again for this reason.

Just need to figure out the best people to go with.

Back
Top Bottom