Diving Concepts & DUI Opinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeepster0000

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Okay I know this has been done before, but there was not enough info for me. I am looking to buy a drysuit in a couple of weeks (when the $$ gets there). I can get the DC at cost or maybe get the DUI at the preferred rate. I am soon to be an assistant instructor in a couple of weeks.
I want opinions on both suits. Good, bad, expierences, problems, likes, dislikes, and any other comments. I presently own an older DUI tls350 and I like it alot. Though I have had some problems with it.
I am presently debating b/t the DUI tls 350, or the DC Trilam with the front Zip. I think it is called ultra flex pro. I know DC has had some ring problems, but I am not going to get a ring system on my suit. I just want a great suit with two bellows pockets. I will add the other features like a p-valve later.

Please let me know what you think. This is going to be the suit I will be diving with for probably the next 10 years.
THANKS
ADAM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom