Diving Concepts dealers-drysuit model question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dryglove

Contributor
Reaction score
I just received my Diving Concepts price list and catalog in the mail the other day. I found a "off the rack" suit i really like called the Z-Tech. The Z-Tech comes with 2 bellows pockets which is a feature i really like. By any chance is the Neo Z available in the same package with the two bellows pockets? I wouldnt mind trying a compressed neoprene suit this time around.

One other question. Is the Z Tech available with a cuff dump option instead of the shoulder exhaust valve. I dont see it specifed any where in the price list that a cuff dump is a option. The cuff dump is another feature i would like to try on my next drysuit.

Thanks for any help you can provide and dive safe. Signed, "The glove" :D

DC will make changes to a neo z if you ask. I have had the boots changed on mine and a pocked added.

I have the Z-Tech w/ the variable dump on the forearm, if that's what you're asking.

I think they call the small, non-adjustable valve on the forearm a "cuff dump". I opted to have the variable valve installed on the forearm (instead of the shoulder).

Either way, they can do either with the Z-Tech.

Dryglove:
I just received my Diving Concepts price list and catalog in the mail the other day. I found a "off the rack" suit i really like called the Z-Tech. The Z-Tech comes with 2 bellows pockets which is a feature i really like. By any chance is the Neo Z available in the same package with the two bellows pockets? I wouldnt mind trying a compressed neoprene suit this time around.

One other question. Is the Z Tech available with a cuff dump option instead of the shoulder exhaust valve. I dont see it specifed any where in the price list that a cuff dump is a option. The cuff dump is another feature i would like to try on my next drysuit.

Thanks for any help you can provide and dive safe. Signed, "The glove" :D

Dude! Don't tell me your going back into diving....again. :wink: PM me your number and I'll call and chat with you about some options.

The Z tech and the Neo Z are two different suits. The Neo Z is a stock, compressed neoprene suit. The Z tech suit is a trilam suit with a tighter fitting cut. I equate it to DUI's "cave cut" type suit. Of course you can have all kinds of modifications to any DC suit.

boomx5:
Dude! Don't tell me your going back into diving....again. :wink: PM me your number and I'll call and chat with you about some options.

Its a long story but they got me fixed up good enough to dive again. Just have to be real careful with the ears. What can i say i just cant stay away from diving:D I'll pm you in a few days. I am working 16 hr days right now without much down time in between shifts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom