Question Diving Computer for 11 year old

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got my 10 year old the Aqualung I330r, fits very small wrists, very easy to read and very simple to use. Bluetooth the logs directly and not overly expensive at all

You want kids looking at their spg so get a console and discount the frugals not the gear

download (3).jpg

It gives you ulcers heartburn and wind

You want adults looking at their spg so get a console and discount the frugals not the gear

download (3).jpg

It gives you ulcers heartburn and wind

Hi all. Looking to get my 11 year old kid (with very small wrists) a dive computer for the certification dives and beyond. Any recommendations? Thanks!
I’d recommend the Shearwater Peregrine. My 12 year old son has small wrists and it fits him well on the forearm. He also likes the large colored display. I’m more of the mindset of buying quality up front.

I also disagree that kids won’t continue to dive in cold water. We only dive cold water and he’s able to stay fairly warm with a semi-dry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom