diving china beijing where

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi out there ,what i would realy need is couple usefull addresses in or around beijing ,addresses of scubadivers ,shops , diving communities and so on ,would like to know if i should take the gear with me or not , i am thankfull for any information i can get , thanx in advance ,best regards from an austrian in denmark .

Hi there Christian - welcome to the region! How long are you spending over here?

Steven at Sinoscuba is your best bet. He runs regular trips to explore a flooded walled city in china, and currently is organising an ice dive in lake baikal in russia, a tec dive course in thailand and I'd expect a warm water SE Asia trip somewhere to keep things ticking over the winter months.

As an experienced cold water diver you would fit in very well with some of the lake dives Sinoscuba runs, including a dive expedition to do the first ever dives in lake Hvosgol in Mongolia that is now scheduled for mid next year.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions,
Cheers,
Rohan.

hi tassie ,
i am not there yet ,going just right now to airport to to head from denmark towords austria ,next week i'll fly to beijin will stay there till x-mas .if the people are sadisfied with the job i am doing i'll be back in february and so on 2 month beijing 1 month home on vacation ,will see what happens .
flooded walled city sound very interresting ,diving in mongolia sounds interresting too.
i hav sent steven a e- mail he didn't reply yet ,was thinking so "he might be on a trip"

thanxs for the info . i'll message you if anything is going on .

Back
Top Bottom