Diving Cabo the last week of April 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NeopreneGirl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for dive boat recommendations and what to expect for vis and water temp. I think from what I have read so far I will pack my dry suit and light undergarments...

I still swear by my report from late 2009. I keep in touch with folks in Cabo and feel the same. The exception is that one of these shops has changed hands, I believe. Sunset fell on some hard times after an accident and perhaps are not operating or have new owners.

Hi

Firstly thank you Laurie for the recommendation and looking forward to having you here soon.

The water temperature will be around 65-70 degrees, currently we are experiencing 68-70 degrees. Visibility will vary from about 30-50ft but because of the colder water you can even get up to 100ft.

I do recommend bringing atleast a 5mm wetsuit and probably a hood and gloves too but of course if you feel more comfortable with the dry suit then I would bring that.

We have some great diving in the area including Lands End where the sea lion colony is.

If you would like anymore information regarding our operation please directly email me on the below email.

Kind Regards
Charlotte (Charlie)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom