Diving Cabo Sun 7/22 - Tues 7/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob9000

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'll be arriving in Cabo on Sat 7/21 and leaving on Thurs 7/26. I would like to do Cabo Pulmo in that time, but the dive shops in the Cabo area will not be going up there on any of the days I want to dive (Sun, Mon, Tues). They will do the trip if there are at least 4 people who want to go. Anyone going to be in Cabo on these dates and want to get a group together with the Amigos Del Mar dive shop? I guess an alternative is to rent a car and drive up to the Cabo Pulmo area and go with the one place up there (not Pepe's) that seems to get good reviews.....but I prefer to not drive in Mexico.

Hi Rob.....you have already left for your trip, I don't know if you'll be checking the web once you're there. I dove with Cabo Pulmo Resort, and actually stayed out there. Great place if all you want to do is dive - but literally NOTHING else to do otherwise. They will also pick you up and drive you back if you are staying in Cabo. It's a long drive but, in my limited experience, worth it. We swam with a whale shark for half an hour on my third dive ever...I will forever blame Cabo Pulmo for my new expensive addiction to diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom