Diving Bermuda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m sorry to hear that. I spoke with him mid last week and it seemed he was really close to opening up the new location. But, things change.
Not sure how long you’ll be in port but it might be worth trying Dive Bermuda. They may have the Somerset location up and going, but their Grotto Bay is where I went last week.

Erik

Looks like I won't be diving in Bermuda after all. I got an email on Sunday from Blue Water Divers telling me they have to reschedule my dives, but haven't responded to any followup requests to rebook. I leave for NYC on Friday, so I have 2 days to pack...

We are having a dive month here in April, you might want to check those dive operators to see if they can accommodate you:

I’m sorry to hear that. I spoke with him mid last week and it seemed he was really close to opening up the new location. But, things change.
Not sure how long you’ll be in port but it might be worth trying Dive Bermuda. They may have the Somerset location up and going, but their Grotto Bay is where I went last week.

Erik

Dive Bermuda will start in Somerset from the 1st of May.

We are back from our cruise. We arrived the day after a big storm passed through (we sailed through it towards Bermuda!), so we were able to enjoy some pretty nice post-storm April weather.

Unfortunately, no diving was had on this trip. Dive Bermuda only got back to me after we had left for NYC, so I hadn't packed any of my gear. They were only offering dives out of Grotto Bay, which would have taken about an hour and $80 each way in travel. I likely wouldn't have committed to that even if we had connected sooner.

That said, Bermuda is a beautifully unique island. There's clearly a great deal of money there, unlike many of the more-popular Caribbean destinations. I do enjoy wrecks (at recreational depth), so I will certainly look to making my way back there at some point, perhaps for a dedicated diving trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom