Diving at Stillhouse....moved from Roster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eddyet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just moved to Texas and did my first texas dive today with "oldschool". Did three dives out at Stillhouse Lake. Not quite the south pacific I'm used to, but any dive is better than no dive and oldschool was a GREAT dive buddy. Look forward to many more excursions into the muck!

Had a great time. Considering the dive conditions yesterday and that it was your first time diving in fresh water, you definitely earned your "swamper" wings. I'm 6 dives short of 200 logged and need to get them in this year. Expect a call from me soon. We'll explore some "new" muck at Stillhouse.

Had a great time. Considering the dive conditions yesterday and that it was your first time diving in fresh water, you definitely earned your "swamper" wings. I'm 6 dives short of 200 logged and need to get them in this year. Expect a call from me soon. We'll explore some "new" muck at Stillhouse.

Let me know when you decide to go. It has been quite a while since I've been treated
to Stillhouse quality visibility.

How does this coming Saturday, the 13th sound? Maybe two dives in the morning?

hows the temps and vis at stillhouse ?

Vis is in the 3 to 5 ft range. Temps are in the upper 60's, lower 70's. I haven't pulled the temp info off of my computer from this past Saturday yet.

I didn't want to just delete these posts so I moved them here....or I'll try to!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom