Diving Aruba June 9 - 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I.M.Deep

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
undefined :10: My wife and I are traveling to Aruba and planning to do several dives. I would appreciate information on any of the dive operators in the area ( I am leaning towards Dive Aruba). Also if anyone would like to meet up, let me know.

I.M.Deep:
undefined :10: My wife and I are traveling to Aruba and planning to do several dives. I would appreciate information on any of the dive operators in the area ( I am leaning towards Dive Aruba). Also if anyone would like to meet up, let me know.

Just missing you. I'll be there June 15th to 22nd. Planning on using Unique since they are at the hotel I'm staying at.

Have heard mixed reviews on the quality of Aruba diving. Hopefully at least all those wrecks will be interesting.

I.M.Deep:

Went to aruba nov.2003. Dove the attilla this is the premier wreck in aruba. Did both a day dive and night dive. Also dove the pernellas and arashi. All the dives are very relaxing with little or no current. Not a lot of sea life,some but not alot.
We dove with red sail tours. They will guide you or allow you to free lance with your buddy. Viz was easily 75-100 feet and water was 82. Been to aruba four other times and love it.
Eat at tango or madam jeanettes. Have a great time.

starfire:
Went to aruba nov.2003. Dove the attilla this is the premier wreck in aruba. Did both a day dive and night dive. Also dove the pernellas and arashi. All the dives are very relaxing with little or no current. Not a lot of sea life,some but not alot.
We dove with red sail tours. They will guide you or allow you to free lance with your buddy. Viz was easily 75-100 feet and water was 82. Been to aruba four other times and love it.
Eat at tango or madam jeanettes. Have a great time.

I agress with starfire, I went to Aruba this past February. I did 10 dives with Red Sail Sports. They were all nice and helped a lot. I loved the Antilla dive. We actually penetrated the wreck, that was pretty cool. I did the night dive on the pedernellas and saw a huge turtle and a 8 foot eel. The visibility was real good, but I wish I brought down a thicker exposure suit. I dove a skin and at time I was cold. Hope this helps.

Gerard

Thanks everyone. I have been wondering about exposure and what to wear. I appreciate the restaurant info as well. This will be my wifes first open water since certification and I am hoping it will be good although I understand there isn't nearly as nice as Cozumel or Cayman.

Really would not recommend Red Sail Sports. Personally, it was the worst operator I have ever dove with. CATTLE BOAT. One day, we had 26 divers on our boat. Terrible. I do recommend the Sonesta Airplane with a wide angle lens, you'll get some cool shots.

I was there just over a year ago and really enjoyed the wrecks. I dove with Dive Aruba and found it to be a very high quality operation. Clive, the owner, was great and I strongly recommend him. It is never a 'cattle' operation and he is very attentive and professional.

Enjoy your trip.

Back
Top Bottom