Diving and Snorkeling on one trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sayuncle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all!

Heading to Aruba for the first time next month and was hoping to get a recommendation for an outfit that does both scuba and snorkeling in one trip. Dear daughter and I are traveling with our non diving companions that HATE to be left behind. The only way we may get to dive is if we can find a way for these two to come with us on the boat and enjoy what they can!

Thanks for any advice that you may give!

Hey all!

Heading to Aruba for the first time next month and was hoping to get a recommendation for an outfit that does both scuba and snorkeling in one trip. Dear daughter and I are traveling with our non diving companions that HATE to be left behind. The only way we may get to dive is if we can find a way for these two to come with us on the boat and enjoy what they can!

Thanks for any advice that you may give!

sorry no one could help you, but I was just wondering - did you find a good place in Aruba with diving and snorkeling?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom