Diving 27 August w/ Lahaina Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lonebrave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just throwing it out there that I'll be diving on Monday, 27 August, with Lahaina Divers. Doing the AM Lanai and PM Carthaginian charters. Anyone else planning on diving with them on the 27th?

My first option was to go back to Extended Horizons (did a few dives with them last year...great crew), but their schedule wasn't working with what I wanted to dive.

That's one of the nice things about Lahaina Divers....they have a schedule that you can plan around if you only have limited days to dive, or really want to dive something in particular. Have a great time!

I would like to go, but just got back from there a month ago. It's almost time to go again. Have fun for all of us.

Lahaina Divers is our dive "home in Hawaii." We just dove with them in February. Here are some notes as you anticipate the Cathaginian Dive. First, its even money you will see one or more white tip reef sharks inside the hull ( which you can enter safely). They are also around outside the wreck. Don't be surprised if one greets you inside the ship. Also, the Atlantis tourist sub goes there a lot, and you have a good chance of being part of the scenery for those passengers on board. listen for it and enjoy the encounter, but keep a reasonable distance. It is a really fun dive. Have a great time.
DivemasterDennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom