For Sale DiveX Cuda 650 Scooter $3000 + any S & H

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Wanting to sell my Cuda 650 scooter. I just have no time to dive it any more & it needs to find a home where it can get the love it deserves.I have kept the battery charged per manufacturer's recommendation & have never let the battery fully discharge. Never flooded, always been dependable. It has only been used in freshwater caves & quarries, so has the expected scratches that go with the territory. No major damage, only cosmetic. It will come with the scooter long body, motor end, charger & spare parts kit. Asking $3000.00 + S & H, or I will be in the Lake City, FL area Oct. 9- 18th & can deliver it in the Live Oak, Ft. White, High Springs area,... or even leave it (with permission) at an agreed upon location or dive shop in the area. Feel free to message me here or my FaceBook account, if interested
scooter.jpg
scooter1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom