Diveways full face mask to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jamkos

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,
I'm looking for Diveways full face mask. Does anybody have any idea where to buy it from?
Thank you in advance for hints!
Marcin

Did you ever find out, I am keen to possibly purchase a couple for an upcoming show I am shooting

Hi,
Yes, I contacted Nobuo Shimizu marueitrading@fol.hi-ho.ne.jp and the guy was ready to sell me the stuff. Let me know if it works! The show project I was working on meanwhile crashed (financial crisis, tv budgets cuts etc...) so I finally havent bought the product.
My mail is jamkowski(at)adventurepictures.eu
Take care
Marcin

Isnt that the mask with no oral-nasal cavity - so you have to remember to manually flush out the CO2?

When I decided that I wanted a FFM - I looked at every one - that one was interesting but I didnt want the added complexity of CO2 buildup. I was told that if you want/need to see facial expressions - then this is a good mask. Otherwise - look at something with a mechanical mechanism to minimize CO2 buildup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom