DiveSports.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaleHall

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
After having some serious issues concerning the lack of customer service from my LDS, I've been using a lot of Internet Sales Companies. I had my first dealing with DiveSports.com this week. These guys are great. There was a question about my order, so they called me to ask what they should do. (Actually called me on the phone!!) They had what I wanted, but not "exactly" what I ordered. They wanted to know if the "almost" would do or if I wanted to change to a different one. In the time they left me a message and I called them back, someone had actually boxed up my order with the "almost the right one" and shipped it. The guy I was talking to could tell I was going to change my mind on the product but since it was shipped, I really didn't have choice. He told me to never mind the one that was shipped; Tell him what I was going to get and he would put it in the mail for no charge. It wasn't an expensive item, but the fact that he offered to do it was great. Customer service like that is severely lacking at my LDS :shakehead and the management there could learn a few things from them. :no Thanks DiveSports.com I'll be back to visit you.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom