divesports.com (Phil) and XS scuba :-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For those that ask where did customer service/satisfaction go to..this ones for you.

I ordered a couple thermo modular valves from divesports.com a couple of weeks ago. I ordered on a Sunday via online and thought that I would get them before Thursday for a trip that I was planning. On Thursday I called divesports.com and talked with Phil. He told me that he was out of stock and they were being directly shipped to me from the warehouse. Bad news was that I probably wasn't going to get them before the trip. Phil offered to send two 300 bar valves overnight at his expense.

I waited for another week and called Phil since I still hadn't gotten my delivery. He told me that HE got my delivery and they were the wrong valves. It seems that several boxes at the warehouse were mismarked. So once again XS was going to directly ship me two valves. They were also giving me a $35 gift card from divesports. This made me feel a bit better about the situation!
This time I got the valves BUT, they were 300bar valves. So I called divesports and talked to someone else. Phil was suppose to call me back (sorry Phil, can't have it all good :) ). I called him today and he said that XS is sending me two more valves PLUS my credit card will be credited for the amount of the valves.

Now that my friends is what I call a happy ending. I would have been happy with the gift card but I'm not going to turn down the free valves.
I'm not sure whose idea this was but I'm sure that Phil had at least something to do with it.

Customer service like this makes me feel great about having 6 Worthington tanks sitting in the garage.

I have ordered from Phil Before and he is a stand up guy. Great job Phil..

Back
Top Bottom