DiverVision

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ATJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Has anyone bought from DiverVision recently?

I have used them in the past with no issues but they haven't been returning my emails and I'm reluctant to place an order.

I bought an Inon LF800-n and some Ultralight clamps from them this June. It took them a few days to notify me that my chosen shipping option (EMS) is not available at this time (at least to Israel), but after I sent them an extra $20 for DHL, I got the package within a few days.

Still no reply from them. Sorta sucks as they seem to be the only ones that have what I need.

I bought a few things from them earlier this year. I sure hope they are not another victim of you know what. I have always had good and prompt service from them. James

So... they are still operating. Very strange.

A couple of weeks ago I was placing an order for a couple of Howshot adapters. I entered my password for the site and was told it was incorrect. I used the Forgotten Password link and was told that a new password would be sent to my email address. It never arrived. I tried again and still no email.

I then used the Contact Form on their website and explained the problem. No reply.

I then emailed them directly explaining the problem. Still no reply.

Yesterday I emailed Howshot to find out who else sells their gear. They email DiverVision, who email me. I reply the the DiverVision email explaining all I had done to try to contact them and they reply with no explanation at all but offer to reset my password.

Maybe your email provider is blocking them? Check your spam folder, or, failing that, register a new mailbox elsewhere and make a new account. I was able to receive messages from them in my GMail mailbox.

Maybe your email provider is blocking them? Check your spam folder, or, failing that, register a new mailbox elsewhere and make a new account. I was able to receive messages from them in my GMail mailbox.
Oh, sorry... perhaps I wasn't clear...

They emailed me (after I emailed Howshot) to the exact same email address - the same email address I was registered with them and the one that have been able to communicate with me previously. It's like they just went off the air for a couple of weeks.

Oh... and one of the other things I tried when I was getting no replies was to create another account using a gmail address. I never got confirmation of the new account (but not sure if they send confirmation emails).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom