Divers Weekend at the Van Aquarium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sintax604

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sounds like a cool idea, anybody checked it out in the past?

Divers Weekend

"The biggest dive show in Canada is returning to the Vancouver Aquarium! ItÃÔ the 10th annual DIVERS WEEKEND, January 24 & 25.

DIVERS WEEKEND celebrates BCÃÔ world-class scuba diving with special dive shows,

presentations and displays throughout the Aquarium.

Mandy-Rae Cruikshank will return once again to free dive in the Strait of Georgia exhibit.

The Historical Dive Society will turn back the clock as they enter the shark exhibit

wearing scuba gear from the 1940's. And for todayÃÔ underwater fashion trends, check

out the dive gear fashion show!

Half-price admission or $10.00 off annual Aquarium Membership for anyone who presents their DiverÃÔ Certification card."

yeah.. want to bring my gf and some IDC guys are going to be there. looks good, if she doesnt want to go.. wanna be my date scott? No holding hands.

I went last year and to be honest was a little dissapointed, it is a small show.

Back
Top Bottom