Divers wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netsailor

New
Reaction score
Hi,

Want to dive in Morroco? I am looking for 10 divers in Morroco for a long divejob. For further details please contact me by email.

Regards,

Tjeerd

Good day ,

My Name is Daniel Daghash and I am a Commercial Diver Class 2,
Please can you assist me ,I am Looking for any type of work short term or long term

I have three nationalities French / Jordanian / South African
I am flaunt in English and Arabic .

I am Currently living is south Africa
Please see attached my CV , and certificates can be emailed on request .

Please can you kindly advise on any work available or direct me to the contact person or email In this regard .

Your assistance and feedback is much appreciated

Thanking you in advance
Daniel Daghash

My contact details are as follows Daniel.daghash@gmail.com
Contact Number +27 (76) 318 2594 .

Hi Tjeerd,

I am interested in the job posting at hand, if you could pass along some more information
that would be greatly appreciated.

I am a DCBC (IMCA) Unrestricted Air Diver based from Canada.

You can contact me at : evanmtpalmer@hotmail.com

Awaiting your response,

Evan Palmer

Hi,

I'm Adam Jhon Jabutay from Philippines I'm very interested about the job you
post several days ago.
I am new in Diving but I'm a hardworking person and willing to word under pressure.

Please contact me

adamjhon_jabutay@yahoo.com

I'm an ex-Navy diving officer, saturation diver, dive supervisor, diving superintendent and branch manager (Global industries). I've over 30,000 hours pressure experence and would consider taking on a project manager position on a short term basis. All my certifications are current including mixed-gas, saturation, dive supervisor and instructor. My rates are high, but that's your call. Good luck with your project.

Wayne

Tell us more about the job. I'm a bit old to do the diving, but I am an experienced Diving Supervisor and Chamber Operator, mainly in the scientific community. I'm comfortable with any surface supplied or scuba operation, but don't feel up to taking on a full sat mission at this point.

Hi,

Want to dive in Morroco? I am looking for 10 divers in Morroco for a long divejob. For further details please contact me by email.

Regards,

Tjeerd

"Contact me by e-mail", but no e-mail address?

Sounds a bit fishy - any of you get anywhere with this?

DSD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom