http://www.diveheart.org/

Divers unite for Toys For Tots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mishelle

Reaction score
We are donating toys from divers to kids this holiday season!
100% of our donations collected will go to Toys For Tots Charities!
There are so many children this holiday season that will go without due to the hurricanes and other circumstances. Let us not forget the joy that one act of kindness can bring!

How you can help:
You can mail a Toys R Us gift card, monetary donations or new unwrapped toy to:

Toys For Tots Drive
c/o Stuck On Scuba
PO Box 7332
Greenwood, Indiana 46142

PayPal donations are accepted to: scuba@stuckonscuba.com
Please indicate Toys For Tots in the message line.

Toys For Tots is a 501(c)(3) Charity. Your donation is tax deductible!

All donations must be received by December 2, 2005!

Let's make a difference!

For further information, please feel free to contact me at: scuba@stuckonscuba.com

Thank you in advance!
Mishelle

Excellent!

Mishelle,

A very good cause. I was just wondering why not have people give locally and put the money that would be spent in mailing toys to Indiana to a better use. Perhaps into additional toys? Will having the gifts mailed to Indiana accomplish something I'm not seeing?

Just curious, not trying to start anything. I myself 'adopt' a couple foster kids every year through a program titled 'Hope for the Holidays'.

Paula

You can do either. I personally am donating toys and money. I have a daughter and she gets tons of gifts for her birthday (beginning of December) and then Chirstmas. The rule for us has been, if you get something you:
a) do not want
b) already have
c) got a duplicate
We give those to Toys For Tots each yearl

The mailing of toys was offered for people in similar situations who may not have a TFT drop off station near, or have no desire to drive to one.

Thank you for asking! And Kudos to you for doing Hope for the Holidays. I have not heard of it, but it sounds like an amazing program! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom