Divers Response

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGG6

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Congradulations to the Dive Insturctors and Rescue Divers who came across a man in the Mission Bay parking lot Sunday Night. I was going to a boat at DCI and saw returning divers scurrying about. A man was pulled from his truck and layed out on the lawn, CPR was being performed and Oxigen bottles were comming out of the wood-work. 911 had been called, and one instructor was looking for a Defibulator. None was available so he ran over to the nearby SD Life Guard Station to get one.

The man didn't make it but there was at least 9 people aiding in the efforts. By the way "Gallent effort" to the two main CPR providers who worked together and switched off very effectively.

The man did not make it and Police suspect that it was a suicide.

Nicely done. Man, this kind of thing helps to restore my faith in mankind somewhat.

I'm sorry to hear the man did not make it - my condolences to his friends and family alike. May he be at peace now. :coffee:

It may not restore my faith in mankind, but it certainly underscores the good feelings I have being with other divers. We really are a great community (even if there are a few who think that anyone who doesn't dive with the same gear as them will surely die).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom