Divers Needed in Taguig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

prandyulo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just heard on DZBB moments ago they are asking for scuba divers to help rescue in Taguig. Please pass on to the proper club or group who can help out.

i just called the taguig city hotline (1623). the woman on the line does know the request for divers but doesn't have any info on anything else yet.
i don't know how valid this is... technically they should make this call to rescue divers but i can imagine everyone wants to help in any way they can...
for those with diving skills who want to help: Status of Diver Rescue and Recovery: STANDBY. Coordinate with Rey Alicante 0922-3451664 at RC Shaw or standby there as a call may come up at anytime. Thank You!

if there's a PPD group going on an SAR mission call me - I'm IN!

Jag

i think matt reed got in touch with them already. matt's the action man. getting deployed to areas where the waters are still high to distribute relief goods every night. Here's one guy who's doing more than most Pinoys. Kudos to you Matt!

btw, he said this sounds like a search and recovery mission and not rescue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom