Divers in and around London (and beyond!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all

I've finally pulled my finger out and joined the forum!

I'm based in London in the UK but travel. I'm currently in Abu Dhabi, one more month to go here, and have managed just a couple of dives whilst here unfortunately. Back in London soon.

Anyway, lots more diving ahead!

So, I just wanted to get in touch with anyone else around the London area. I'm the lead organiser for. It's not a 'business' or traditional dive club with a centre, facilities etc, we don't aim to make profits (just cover costs). We are just a group of people! We have social meet ups and do trips together. We have over 450 members so far but always looking for more active divers to join in with us. The more the merrier!

Check out our website here (it's free to join us of course): uDare (London) SCUBA and all things water (London, England) - Meetup

Cheers for now everyone and I'm looking forward to being a part of this great community of divers here on the forum.

Good to meet you last night Chris. I'll definitely be coming along again.

Claudia

Hello!
NW London based. Have been looking at dry suit training recently and in fact Wraysbury! Will likely join the dry suit course! Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom