Diver's D/lyte

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My instructor is sponsored by them and has it on all of our expeditions. I do not like orange tasting drinks but actually like Divers D/lyte. Does it have any internal benefit? Idk but it definitely can't hurt drinking more water with extra little additives.

Bob
Do me a favor and tell Mark hi for me . I would like to try it on a dive weekend but will have to wait till I come back to the US

Cheers
Michael

Has aynone heard about or used Diver's D/lyte? I have seen it in Dive Magazines, but I don't know if it would actually be useful in anyway...?

Diver's D\Lyte | Performance Hydration Drink for Scuba Divers

Thanks a bunch!! :D

Sounds like utter nonsense...

"boosting metabolism, endurance and athletic performance"
"dive-specific micronutrients"
"The adaptogenic ingredients contained in Diver’s D\Lyte™ will add to your enjoyment and provide a subtle source of energy!"
"The rapid hydration system of ionized electrolytes and essential metabolites gives the body assistance"
"provide long-lasting energy, focus, and mental clarity"

And my favorite part:

"Each packet makes 1 liter of drink. That's 3 liters per 3-pack! The DiveSaver 3-pack is perfectly sized for travel. Your Price: $14.95. Shipping: $1.99." So that's $17 for about 10-cents worth of electrolytes to throw into three bottles of water that you still need to provide.

"A fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place."

Thanks guys for the help! I think that it would be cool to try but a little expensive for me..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom