DiveRite, Scuba pro fs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrunkenParrot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling multiply items here is the list my personal equipement, I can not use due to recent medical conditions.

Brand New never used Diverite transplate Harness is XXL with stainless plate. 160.00 plus shipping includes weight belt with dive rite stainless buckel never used and free dive rite mesh duffel all new.

Dive Rite frameless mask (black) 10.00 plus shipping 2 dives.

Scuba pro jet fins with warrenty bought in 08. mint. size xL 50.00 plus shipping

Pics available via email. Thanks

Emailed

Hope your medical condition will allow you to eventually dive or at least land you in a dive shop. There can never be too much surface support.

Greetings Parrot, is the XXL Transplate still available?
I have a friend who is interested. Do you have a updated list of what is sold and what is not. Thank you for your response and very sorry to hear of your condition.
Hope all is well,
CamG Keep diving.....keep training.....keep learning!

All still for sale. Sorry have been with out power for 7 days since the Ice storm. replys sent

PM/E-mail Sent.

Back
Top Bottom