DiveRite Regs ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RUFUST

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for opinions of Dive Rite regs Good,Bad or indifferent? I have a chance to buy at a decent price and need info.

RUFUST:
I am looking for opinions of Dive Rite regs Good,Bad or indifferent? I have a chance to buy at a decent price and need info.

Dive Rite makes great equipment but if you're shopping based on price, I think you're "discounting" the value of your most important piece of gear. Go for the best. I rely on a Legend from US Divers. Keep in mind, just an educated opinion...

RUFUST:
I have 2, after 2 years no problems. I have used them in all kinds of temps from Ice to warm water and depths to 130'.

A tech diving friend swears by them and dives nothing but Dive Rite. I had a chance to take a set of his regs to 135' in cold (<40 degree) water and they breathe like a champ.
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
A tech diving friend swears by them and dives nothing but Dive Rite. I had a chance to take a set of his regs to 135' in cold (<40 degree) water and they breathe like a champ.
Ber :lilbunny:
Would that be the same tech diver friend that I have? I use the Legend LX myself, but Tim loves his Dive Rite regs.

Yes, they are great regs to my knowledge. I am just stubborn and sticking with the regs that got me this far.

diverbrian:
Would that be the same tech diver friend that I have? I use the Legend LX myself, but Tim loves his Dive Rite regs.
LOL! OK you caught me, I borrowed your dive buddy without asking :scubadive
Ber

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom