DiveRite Dive Rite Classic wing with hose. EX condition $110.00 ($10 shipping in US)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Diverite Classic wing for use with a backplate (or Transpack) and double scuba tanks. The Classic wing generates approx 60 lbs of lift from the single bladder.
This is a used wing but in very good condition (although maybe a little dusty). I used this wing for double steel 100cf tanks a few years back. Recently I thought to use double aluminum 80s for better underwater balance, but I had to give up on twin tanks due to a shoulder injury last season. Since I will no longer be diving double tanks I offer this wing for sale. Photos have been loaded into my ScubaBoard photo gallery for viewing.
Please email questions to wmspdi@zoominternet.net and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• D7C_1446.jpg
    D7C_1446.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 92
  • D7C_1447.jpg
    D7C_1447.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 76
PRICE REDUCTION: $100.00 (plus $10.00 USPS shipping).
No shipping charges for local pickup.

NOTE: I also have two used yellow 80cf aluminum Catalina tanks for sale $80 each.
Local pickup in the Youngstown, Ohio area only for the tanks. No shipping due to weight.

Moved to eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom