For Sale Diverite deco regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm interested in this too. Price, how much use and how old?

Whoops! I knew I forgot something important. $150. It’s about 7 or 8 years old, if I had to guess. Always stored indoors. Only used in fresh water.

I like that it's DIN. When was the last time it was serviced? Any parts replaced since you've owned it? Also, are you the first and only owner?

First and only owner. The only thing I replaced was changing the faceplate cover from black to yellow. It was serviced the last time I went diving, so probably 2015? Always stored indoors in my spare bedroom.

It’s always been my deco reg and I’ve pretty much just cave dived, so it’s spent a lot of time clipped off at 20 ft and not dragged through the muck LOL

2015... Did you get out of diving?

I'll think about it. I would have to replace the hose and I would probably ask you to get it serviced to make sure it's all in good enough shape. It's going to go on a pony bottle so it will follow me well past 20ft and into muck sometimes!

Forgot to ask a couple things. Is it Nitrox ready? Would you be willing to get it serviced before shipping and have it Nitrox ready?

Forgot to ask a couple things. Is it Nitrox ready? Would you be willing to get it serviced before shipping and have it Nitrox ready?
You’re essentially asking for $50-70 worth of service for free. It’s already a pretty good price.

Back
Top Bottom