Diverdoug1 photo of the week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdoug1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
This is a thread for my photos, I will try to post at least weekly, instead of weakly
I took this photo last week in the Exumas in the "Thunderball Grotto" This cave appeared in 2 Bond movies, as well as the movie Splash. Ambient light only. It won the weekly photo contest on the Aquacat.

Attachments

• AQ909 929 (35).jpg
    AQ909 929 (35).jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 240
A few more to get started

Attachments

• GreenMoray.jpg
    GreenMoray.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 96
  • BA08 17 (164a).jpg
    BA08 17 (164a).jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 107
  • B8 Apr.09 (72).jpg
    B8 Apr.09 (72).jpg
    417 KB · Views: 127
Wow! GGREAT pics. I wish I had some to add..

Based on the title, is this a private "my photo's of the week", or are you looking for others to add some?

I have a couple, but didn't want to highjack your thread.

Sorry but it isn't clear to me why this is in tips and techniques instead of in the general photo section. Not to be curmudgeonly but this seems to be the wrong place. Most likely it should go in the contributors gallery section, I think.
Bill

Great pix

This is a Spiny Head Blenny. He is about the size of a grain of rice. The photo tip would be to use a focus and exposure lock function, while shooting in TTL (slightly setting overexposure because of the low reflectivity of you subject). A reletively open (f16) aperature allows for good exposure even with fast shutter speed).

Attachments

• BA09 903a (69).jpg
    BA09 903a (69).jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 114
Great shots, Doug. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom