Diver from WA looking to do a dive on my way north on highway 1 this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am a fairly inexperienced diver but am looking to do a dive while I am in the beautiful state of California. I will be up for a trip most anywhere on either friday or saturday, by sunday I will be homeward bound.

PM me if you are interested, and I will shoot you my number :)

Happy bubbles!:D

Monterey is going to be about the only place to dive this weekend in Northern/mid California, and even that doesn't look good. I wouldn't bother myself, and the Breakwater is about the safest bet. The swell forecast is not looking good for the North Coast area aka Sonoma County, and Mendocino Counties. Although the coves in Mendo are pretty well protected like Russian Gulch but finding a dive buddy there would be next to impossible.

Forecast for Sonoma County area.

PZZ540-282215- POINT ARENA TO POINT REYES TO 10 NM- 834 AM PDT FRI SEP 28 2012

SAT LIGHT WINDS...BECOMING W 5 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS. NW SWELL 7 TO 9 FT AT 9 SECONDS AND SW 3 FT AT 16 SECONDS. PATCHY FOG IN THE MORNING.

SUN
NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. NW SWELL 7 TO 9 FT AND SW 3 FT.

Thanks for the replies fellows, my plans have changed and I am hopefully hopping on a fishing boat tomorrow and staying down here, I am looking to dive anywhere between san pedro and ventura almost every weekend for the forseeable future, Would love to find some weekend dive partners around the area...

Thanks for the replies fellows, my plans have changed and I am hopefully hopping on a fishing boat tomorrow and staying down here, I am looking to dive anywhere between san pedro and ventura almost every weekend for the forseeable future, Would love to find some weekend dive partners around the area...

Try asking the SoCal forum. That would be their territory.
SoCal

Back
Top Bottom