Diver died at Lake Pleasant today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rudebob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Azcentral is reporting that a diver died out at Desert Tortoise today. The story is vague but suggests maybe a medical problem. While I am sure more info will be forthcoming, right now my thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Scuba diver dies at Lake Pleasant

If anyone has any accurate info please share.

mg

Sad to hear the news. Our thoughts are with the family.

My Family was out there when this happened I was swimming the dive buoy out when my wife said it looked like they had just pulled a Diver out of the water and were doing CPR. His group was about 200 meters from where we were (2 cows) and it looked like a dive class was going on two Sheriff's dept deputies showed up to help and about 20 minutes later a AirEvac helicopter landed and at the same time three fire trucks from Peoria showed up they did CPR on him the whole time but unfortunately they couldn't get him back, a sad day for sure.

I've heard he was there to complete check out dives for OW, perhaps someone can confirm this?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom