Diver collapses after Eagle dive - Florida Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyway back to the topic. As I posted in post # 2 & 3 above, I think it has to do with vertigo.
Thanks for the help. I had trouble messaging you as well and didn't know that went thru at first. Pete/Netdock/Chairman said I needed to clear my Cookies, so I cleared those, History, and Cache. I hope that cleared the problem.

Vertigo or similar may have been involved with his vomiting both days, I know that some divers are okay in the water but get deathly ill on boats - figuratively, but I doubt that that's what killed him. I also doubt we will ever see the decision on whatever did, so in speculating - I don't see a clue in the news stories. If my 45 year old son died after a simple wreck dive, one I have done a few times myself, I'd be in Florida until I found out why, whatever it took - but that outcome may never be announced. I am left wondering.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom