DiveMex in PDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi DET,

I went diving with DIVEMEX and I had a good time.
The divemasters and instructors are very nice and they really care.
The price was also very good.
I would go with them any time again.

Greetings from cold France :drummer:

VOODOOMAN,

Is your opinion based on experience with other shops in Downtown PDC, as well?

Det, In the cenotes I seen problems going on, theres alot of dive operations there.

Bring spare O-rings for tanks that seemed a issue always, of course they get used alot,
the guide or shop would have a hard time to make sure every O-ring is good.

After looking at the old gear I stopped in the dive shops to look at gear, alot of shops have faded BCD's and scracted regs,alot of use.

you never Know what some shops Have, To not bring gear is a plus, I kept a bag in the back every day ,the masks were there, they were nice, to rent everything is only $15.

when we talked to locals, They ask what we like doing, We said we are here diving
with divemex, They told us how well they take care of your needs.

In the morning the other shops want you there earlier, having coffee at starbucks we watched divers running to the other shops, we finish go back to hotel have breakfast, then go to shop for diving. Much more of a relaxing dive vacation.

Hope this helps or clear a few things up for you.

Thanks, Dirk and Anna for a wonderful vacation, Dirk sorry I changed My dive with you, I did want to yank your spare reg and bleed your tank without you Knowing, So my dive would be longer, Your such a nice guy I know you would Probably Just give me your whole Scuba unit and wave BYE-BYE as you go to the surface.

when we come back will dive together the first day, cause now you no, I want to dive Where I want, when I want , and How I want. You have to let me pay for the demanding decisions I make next time.

I usaually know everything Before I go, So I Owe you for, Calling and saying I'll be there in 2 days, I want hotel on the beach at a reasonable price and diving to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom